Please familiarize yourself with our Covid-19 Protocols before your next visit to Chesapeake Animal Hospital.
Welcome Back!! At long last, beginning Wednesday June 2, we are ready to (cautiously) open up the office again, but we will still have some guidelines in place, as we realize that all employees and clients may not be fully vaccinated, or may have underlying health concerns. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask in our facility, unless you choose to do so.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, your MUST wear a mask to enter our facility.
- Please continue to practice some form of social distancing while in our waiting area and office. Also, we will limit the number of people present at an appointment to two.
- We will continue to use the foyer to pick up medications, food, and supplies, as well as to drop off specimens. Many of our clients appreciate not having to wait to pick up their items, and this eases congestion at the front desk. Please call in your refills or other needs in advance. You will be called and payment will be taken by credit card when the items are ready to be picked up. You may then pick them up in the foyer. We do NOT keep your credit card on file in the office.
- We will continue to offer curbside service to clients who request it. Please have your phone available for us to call you!
- The boarding kennel will remain closed until further notice.
It will be good to see many of you again, and we have some new clients who we have never met personally! Please bear with us while we get back into our "routine". Again....welcome back!