Emergency Vet in Chesapeake, VA
At this time, Chesapeake Animal Hospital is not offering urgent care.
We recommend you contact the following emergency pet hospitals in Virginia.
|6550 Hampton Roads Pkwy #113,|
Suffolk, VA 23435
|(757) 935-9111||Visit Website|
|Bay Beach Veterinary Emergency Hospital|
|2476 Nimmo Pkwy #101,|
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
|(757) 427-3214||Visit Website|
What is considered a pet emergency?
In most cases, the following conditions are too risky to wait before seeking treatment:
- Injury from a traumatic accident or from an attack by another animal
- Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting that contains blood
- Collapse or loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Swollen and or painful abdomen
- Foaming at the mouth
- Swallowing a foreign object
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Difficulty urinating