Emergency Vet in Chesapeake, VA
At this time, Chesapeake Animal Hospital is not offering urgent care.
We recommend you contact the following emergency pet hospitals in Virginia.
|BluePearl Pet Hospital - GreenBrier|
|1100 Eden Way North, Suite 101B|
Chesapeake, VA 23320
|(757) 366-9000||Visit Website|
|BluePearl Pet Hospital - Town Center|
|364 South Independence Blvd|
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
|(757) 499-5463||Visit Website|
What is considered a pet emergency?
In most cases, the following conditions are too risky to wait before seeking treatment:
- Injury from a traumatic accident or from an attack by another animal
- Prolonged diarrhea or vomiting that contains blood
- Collapse or loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing
- Swollen and or painful abdomen
- Foaming at the mouth
- Swallowing a foreign object
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Difficulty urinating